Rule Bending

Go down

Rule Bending

Post by Andy(T6) on Sat 07 Apr 2018, 00:21

Hi JFL.

Situation, Helicopter landed 400m out from Mission.

We were on mission for over 15 mins dieing a lot.

So Death messages all over the server.

I put a group marker on our chopper which with Arma bug became Public.

Wolf died again and I ran back to Chopper to go pick him up (Mission was not finished) El Rabito was camping chopper and shot me as I got into it.

I have no problem with dieing, he knew we were on mission he  knows exactly what he is doing. He then accuses us each time of trying to bend the rules.

I have posted this public so Rabito can have a chance to reply and defend/lie his actions.

I also have to add, it is not the first time Rabito has twisted the rules. He killed one of our players at Trader and them claimed our Player was trying to destroy his vehicle by running at it so the AI would shoot it. He also killed team on mission loot crate then argued mission was over so they could be killed.

Cheers,
Andy.

Andy(T6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Rule Bending

Post by Andy(T6) on Sat 07 Apr 2018, 01:20

There is no Crying Rabito, simple rule bending. The marker was marked in group but due to Arma bug they become visible to everyone.

It is not PvE but expressly on missions and traders no killing. (apart from Capture Missions).

Unfortunately each time you do this you then accuse the other people of doing the same thing and try to twist it around.

Your poor and unfortunate immature behaviour is a taint and rule bending is just pushing it.

There were 5 of us online and everyone knows that myself and Wolf were at the mission. There had been death messages and such from it for over 15 minutes.

Oh yes I did insult you but it might have been after 10 minutes of your tirade in side chat of non stop talking trash.

I can admit to my actions Rabito, but you can not you come on here claiming crying. No Fella I just dislike your lieing and abusive nature.

Andy(T6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JFL on Sat 07 Apr 2018, 10:46

Case "El Rabito"

The rule regarding PvP and PvE zones is clear and does not give rise to doubts. Although the server is not PvE, there is no margin of error for the PvP zones: marked missions and traders. The map is very large so there is no margin for error. Also this player, using different nicknames, is not the first time he has been involved in reports of this type so I have no choice but to take action:
Player's ban for 5 days and warning that another similar report will suppose perm ban

Case Andy

After reading the chat log, the insult to another player is not justified under any circumstance. As it is the first time we will leave the sanction in a warning that in case of re-offending, the corresponding sanction will be applied.

Closed report
Note: If someone has something to say, do it privately.

JFL
Admin

View user profile http://survivalspain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down